Öğrenci vizesi, bunun için bir neden varsa, göçü engellemez, bunun için bir avukata başvurmanız gerekir. Göçmen sorunlarıyla ilgilenmiyoruz
Kurs başlangıç tarihini değiştirebilir miyim?
Başlangıç tarihi değiştirilebilirsiniz. Bu, iki defaya kadar ücretsiz olarak yapılabilir (I-20 formunu elektronik olarak aldıysanız). Orijinal forma ihtiyacınız varsa, teslimat için ekstra ödeme yapmanız gerekecektir (150 $ 'dan itibaren)
Belgelerin sunulması için nasıl ödeme yapabilirim?
Sitede bir istek bırakın, yönetici size yazacak ve ödeme için ayrıntıları size gönderecektir
I-20 ne zaman gönderilecek?
I-20, okuldan hazır olur olmaz sevk edilecektir. Her bir okul için davetiyenin hazır olma şartlarını yönetici ile kontrol edin
Ne zaman gelebilirim?
ABD'ye kursunuzun başlamasından 30 gün önce gelebilirsiniz. Kursun başlangıç tarihini siz seçiyorsunuz
Online eğitim almak mümkün mü?
Ne yazık ki, hibrit veya offline bir formattan farklı olarak online eğitim vize almak için yeterli değildir. Her bir okul için, lütfen sınıfların programı ve formatı için yöneticilere danışın
Eğitimden sonra çalışmak mümkün mü?
Dil kursları için gereken öğrenci vizesi, Amerika Birleşik Devletleri'nde çalışma izni vermez. Sertifika programında bir yıl eğitim alabilir ve OPT alabilirsiniz (bir yıl boyunca bir uzmanlık alanında çalışma izni)
Public offer agreement on the provision of information and consulting services
1. General Provisions 1.1. This document is an official offer (public offer) of IE Tishaev Dmitry Sergeevich, hereinafter referred to as «the Contractor», registered in the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs offers for the provision of information and consulting services (hereinafter referred to as «the Agreement», «the Offer»). 1.2. In accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Civil Code of the Russian Federation), if the conditions set forth below and payment for services are accepted, the legal or natural person who accepts this offer becomes «the Buyer», and «the Contractor» and «the Buyer» jointly - the parties of the Offer Agreement. 1.3. The Contractor provides information and consulting services (hereinafter referred to as the Services), the content, terms of rendering and amount of payment, along with other information, are published on the Internet at https://usa-ak.com/en, and the procedure for the provision and payment of which is specified in this Offer Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement). 1.3.1. The Contractor has the right to engage third parties to provide information and consulting services. 1.3.2. The Contractor does not provide legal services. It is also presumed (unless otherwise stated) that the Contractor himself, as well as third parties engaged by the Contractor to provide information and consulting services, are not immigration lawyers.
1.4. In accordance with Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the following actions are recognized as full and unconditional acceptance of this Offer (which together are the acceptance of this Offer): 1.4.1. Acquaintance with the terms of this Agreement. 1.4.2. Making a 100% prepayment for the ordered services on the terms specified in this Offer. If the Buyer makes payment, it is presumed that he was familiar with the terms of this agreement. 1.5. By accepting this Offer in the manner specified in clause 1.4. of this Agreement, the Buyer agrees with all the terms of the Agreement in the form in which they are set forth in the text of this Agreement. At the same time, it is allowed to clarify the conditions for the provision of services through communication with persons representing the interests of the Contractor. 1.6. By accepting this Offer, the Buyer, thereby, on his own behalf and on behalf of any other persons interested in the services defined by this Agreement, expresses its consent that these conditions do not infringe on its legal rights. 1.7. The text of this Agreement is posted on the Internet at https://usa-ak.com/en. The original of the Website is in Russian and the offer in Russian has greater legal force, and this contract is its copy in English. 1.8. By taking actions to accept the Offer Agreement, the Buyer guarantees that he is authorized and has legal rights to enter into contractual relations with the Contractor. 1.9. The Offer Agreement is posted on the Contractor's Website: https://usa-ak.com/en (hereinafter referred to as the Website). The Contractor has the right to make changes to the terms of the Offer Agreement at any time. Changes to the terms of the Offer Agreement shall take effect from the moment they are published on the Website. 1.10. The Offer Agreement may be revoked by the Contractor at any time. 1.11. The offer agreement does not require sealing and / or signing by the Buyer and the Contractor (hereinafter referred to as the Parties), while maintaining full legal force. 1.12. In the event of technical failures on the Website (for example, incorrect indication of prices), the Contractor undertakes to notify the person who has expressed a desire to accept, and also to clarify the terms of the contract. The person wishing to make an acceptance, in this case, accepts such messages coming from persons representing the interests of the Contractor as a source containing the correct conditions for the provision of services.
2. Subject of the Agreement 2.1. The subject of this Agreement is the paid provision of information and consulting services to the Buyer on issues of higher education, work, courses (including language courses), internships abroad, including questions of admission and other issues arising from the content of the services presented on the Website. 2.2. A description of the composition of information and consulting services is available at the Internet address https://usa-ak.com/en. 2.2.1. Admission to the USA English Language Center is not included in the list of information and consulting services provided and is not the subject of this Agreement. In this case, the Applicant has the guarantees provided by the USA English Language Center when the Applicant and the USA English Language Center enter into an agreement in the form of an ESL Enrollment Agreement. 2.3. In accordance with the terms of the Agreement, the Contractor undertakes to provide the Services, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for the Services. 2.4. For the provision of services, the Contractor has the right to involve co-executors of his choice. 2.5. Services are provided via the Internet, incl. using WhatsApp. 2.6. The Contractor has the right at any time to change the dates of the provision of services, the time, their cost and the terms of this Agreement unilaterally without prior agreement with the Buyer, while ensuring the publication of the amended conditions at the Internet address https://usa-ak.com/en, not less than one day prior to their entry into force.
3. 3. The offer acceptance deadline, the term of the contract 3.1. The term for making an acceptance by the Buyer is unlimited. 3.2. The Agreement comes into force from the moment of acceptance and is valid until the Parties fully fulfill their obligations.
4. Cost of services and payment procedure 4.1. The cost of the Contractor's Services and possible payment methods are published on the Website https://usa-ak.com/en. 4.2. Payment for the Services under this Agreement is carried out on the basis of a 100% prepayment and in the manner established by this Agreement. 4.3. The Contractor cannot change the cost of paid services for a specific Buyer if he has already accepted the conditions of the Contractor and paid for the Services in the manner prescribed by this Agreement. 4.4. The moment of payment is the receipt of funds to the account of the Contractor or receipt of cash. 4.5. The Buyer is solely responsible for the correctness of payments made by him. 4.6. If it is necessary to apply the exchange rate, the selling rate of PJSC VTB Bank is used, which is relevant for the nearest past Monday, and if the transaction is made on Monday, then • as of the current day of the week, if the deal is made after 3:00pm Moscow time; • as of the nearest past Monday, if the deal is made before 3:00pm inclusive Moscow time. 4.7. The Buyer has the right to pay the cost of the Services in any of the following ways: 4.7.1. Transfer by the Buyer of funds in the currency of the Russian Federation (ruble) to the settlement account of the Contractor (or in foreign currency, but in accordance with applicable law). At the same time, the obligations of the Buyer in terms of payment under the Agreement are considered fulfilled from the day the funds are debited by the Buyer's bank from the Buyer's account; 4.7.2. Transfer of funds by the Buyer using the ROBOKASSA payment acceptance system or other electronic payment systems specified by the Contractor; 4.7.3. Transfer of cash by the Buyer to the Contractor. 4.8. Depending on the payment method chosen by the Buyer, a transaction fee may apply. By choosing a payment method, the Buyer agrees to the applicable transaction fee. 4.9. Services are provided in full, subject to their preliminary full payment by the Buyer. 4.10. Any of the services purchased does not guarantee the Buyer a student visa. The Contractor and third parties involved by the Contractor fulfill their obligations to provide information and advisory services, provide the necessary information in good faith, but are not responsible for the Contractor's compliance with the agreements and decisions of other persons responsible for issuing visas. In this regard, the funds paid for any of the Contractor's services are not refundable in case of refusal of a visa to the Applicant. 4.11. If the Buyer refuses the Services, the cost of the Services is not refundable.
5.3. The Buyer has the right: 5.3.1 Require the Contractor to provide information on organizing and ensuring the proper provision of the Services. 5.3.2. Require proper and timely provision of the Services by the Contractor. If the Contractor did not start the provision of the Services in a timely manner or if during the provision of the Services it became obvious that they would not be provided on time, as well as in the event of a delay in the provision of the Services at its choice: 18.104.22.168. Assign to the Contractor a new period during which the Contractor must start rendering the Services and (or) finish rendering the Services; 22.214.171.124. Terminate the contract. 5.3.3. Contact the Contractor on all issues related to the provision of the Services, as well as ask questions related to the provision of the Services.
5.4. The contractor has the right: 5.4.1. Independently determine the forms and methods of providing the Services based on the requirements of the law, as well as the specific terms of the Offer Agreement, taking into account the wishes of the Buyer. 5.4.2. Independently determine the system of assessments in the provision of the Services, the forms and procedure for assessment. 5.4.3. Independently determine the composition of specialists providing the Services, and at its own discretion distribute work between them. 5.4.4. Demand payment for rendered or rendered Services. 5.4.5. Refuse to execute the Agreement subject to full compensation for losses to the Buyer in accordance with the legislation of Russia. 5.4.6. Refuse to provide the Services if the Buyer warns about the postponement of the already scheduled date and time for the provision of the Services less than 3 days before the start. 5.4.7. Receive from the Buyer any information necessary to fulfill its obligations under the Offer Agreement. In case of non-submission or incomplete or incorrect submission of information by the Contractor, the Contractor has the right to suspend the performance of its obligations under the Offer Agreement until the necessary information is provided.
6. The term of the Agreement and the procedure for its termination 6.1. This Agreement comes into force from the moment of its acceptance by the Buyer and is valid until the Parties fully fulfill their obligations. The date of acceptance is the date of payment by the Buyer for the Services of the Contractor in full. 6.2. The expiration date of this Agreement is the fulfillment by the Parties of all their obligations in full, in accordance with this Agreement. In the event of early termination of this Agreement, the Parties are obliged to notify each other in writing within 3 days prior to the date of termination.
7. Force majeure 7.1. The Parties are released from liability for full or partial failure to fulfill obligations under the Agreement if the failure to fulfill obligations was the result of force majeure, namely: fire, flood, earthquake, strike, war, actions of public authorities or other circumstances beyond the control of the Parties. 7.2. The Party that cannot fulfill its obligations under the Agreement must promptly, but no later than 5 calendar days after the onset of force majeure circumstances, notify the other Party in writing, with the provision of supporting documents issued by the competent authorities. 7.3. The Parties acknowledge that the insolvency of the Parties is not a force majeure event.
8. Details Sole Entrepreneur: Tishaev Dmitry Sergeevich OGRNIP: 320774600465031 TIN: 772883352923 Other details available on request
Burada yazılanları tamamen anlıyorum ve kişisel veri işleme politikasını kabul ediyorum
This Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter referred to as „the Policy“) applies to all information posted on the Website https://usa-ak-global.com/ (hereinafter referred to as „the Website“) that Website users and other persons can receive about Website users while using the Website , its services, programs and products. By using the Website services, the User expresses their unconditional consent with this Policy and with the User personal data processing as stipulated in this Policy; in case of not consenting to the above, the User shall abstain from using the services.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS 1.1. IE Tishaev Dmitry Sergeevich (hereinafter referred to as „the Operator”) makes the observance of the rights and freedoms of citizens one of the most important conditions for the implementation of its activities. 1.2 The Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as „the Policy”) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the Website https://usa-ak-global.com/. Personal data is processed in accordance with the Russian Federal Law "On Personal Data" No. 152-FZ. 1.3. The User's personal information means: 1.3.1. Personal information that the User provides about himself independently when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Services, including the User's personal data. The information required for the provision of the Services is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion. 1.1.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the services of the Website in the course of their use using the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, cookie data, information about the User's browser (or other program that accesses the services, including Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the services, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information. 1.1.3. Other data provided by the User in the process of using the Site, such as the name of the profile on social networks, the user's last name, first name and patronymic, phone number, email address of the User. 1.1.4. Other information about the User, the processing of which is provided for by the Agreement on the use of the Website. 1.1.5. This Policy applies only to the Website https://usa-ak-global.com/. The Website https://usa-ak-global.com/ does not control and is not responsible for the websites of third parties to which the User can follow the links available on the Website https://usa-ak-global.com/.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING USERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION 2.1. The Website collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary for the provision of services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, except when the legislation provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law. 2.2. The Website processes the User's personal information for the following purposes: 2.2.1. Identification of the User registered on the Website to use the Services of the Website. 2.2.2. Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Website. 2.2.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User. 2.2.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud. 2.2.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User. 2.2.6. Creating an account to use the Website Services, if the User has agreed to create an account. 2.2.7. Notifications of the User of the Site, to which he agreed to receive. 2.2.8. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Website. 2.2.9. Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
3. CONDITIONS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS AND ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES 3.1. The Website stores personal information of Users in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services. 3.2. With regard to the User's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using individual services, the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available. 3.3. The Operator has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases: 3.3.1. The user has consented to such actions. 3.3.2. The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service or to fulfill a certain agreement or contract with the User. 3.3.4. The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law. 3.3.5. In the event of the sale of the Site, the acquirer shall transfer all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him. 3.4. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without time limit in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools. The processing of personal data of Users is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law N 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006, "On Personal Data". 3.5. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Operator informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data. 3.6. The Operator takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties. 3.7. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail at the addresses indicated on the Website.
5. Liability of the Parties 5.1. The operator that has not fulfilled its obligations is liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Operator is not responsible if this confidential information: 5.2.1. Became public property before its loss or disclosure. 5.2.2. Was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Operator. 5.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. Dispute Resolution 6.1. Before going to court with a claim on disputes arising from the relationship between the Website User and the Operator, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute). 6.2. The recipient of the claim shall, within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim. 6.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 6.4. The current legislation of the Russian Federation applies to this Policy and the relationship between the User and the Operator.